- All the contents of PCLinuxOS Magazine are only for general information and/or use. Such contents do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the magazine is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by PCLinuxOS Magazine.
- The information in PCLinuxOS Magazine is provided on an "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any information, advice, or replies are disclaimed and excluded.
- PCLinuxOS Magazine (www.pclosmag.com) and its Associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of any kind) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the magazine, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the magazine or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the magazine.
- No representations, warranties, or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability, or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Certain links on the magazine lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom PCLinuxOS Magazine (www.pclosmag.com) has no control or connection, business or otherwise. These sites are external to PCLinuxOS Magazine (www.pclosmag.com) and by visiting these, you are are doing so of your own accord and assume all responsibility for such action.
Material Submitted by Users
A majority of sections in the magazine contain materials submitted by users. PCLinuxOS Magazine (www.pclosmag.com) accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, and conformity to applicable laws of such material.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.