1/2 lb. Chicken,chopped very small
1/3 c. Sour cream (can be lowfat)
1/3 c. Salsa
1 c. Shredded cheese, any type, I prefer cheddar.
12 Small soft tortillas
1/2 tsp. Garlic salt
Pepper to taste
1 tsp. Chili powder
1 tsp. Paprika
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1. Saute chicken with seasonings.
2. In medium bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, salsa and cheese.
3. Heat frying pan to medium.
4. Sandwich the mixture between two tortillas at a time. Place enough mixture so there is about an inch between the mixture and the edge of the tortilla.
5. Heat each quesadilla in the pan, and flip when the bottom is lightly browned. Serve with salsa and sour cream to dip. Enjoy!
Copyright (c) 2013, The PCLinuxOS Magazine. All Rights Reserved.