Japanese beef tenderloin curry
1 1/3 Lbs (600 grams) of beef tenderloin, cut into chunks
1/2 of red bell pepper, cubed
1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
2 big onions, sliced
1 japanese curry block
1 tablespoon of oil
3 Cups (700 ml) of water
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1 tablespoon of sake
1. Mix marinade, add meat and refrigerate minimum 1 hour (could be overnight).
2. Heat oil in the wok and fry onions, add meat fry till it changes colour, add
remaining vegetables, pour in water and add curry block.
3. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes till potatoes are boiled.
4. Serve on bed of steamed white rice.
5. Sprinkle with coriander. (optional)