About The Game
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platforming adventure where you play as the lonely robot Canny, who awakes in a post-apocalyptic world where all the other robotic citizens have been shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all the robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find the answers to these questions ... and to fix everything!
- Experience a true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics depicting an adorable post-robocalypse world with 6 unique locations full of mysteries and adventures.
- Try different game modes and gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames.
- Challenge mighty Titans in different boss fights using new ways to beat each one of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Bass, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology.
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with the help of touching and scary music from 3 different composers.
- Find all the hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content.
Fully updated PCLinuxOS and Steam
Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
Storage: 2 GB available space
About The Company
Flazm Interactive Entertainment is an independent game development studio founded by Alexey @flazm Davydov.
Flazm Interactive Entertainment was founded in 2010 in Magnitogorsk (Russia) as a small team of 3 people. The main focus of the studio was web games development. Over the last 5 years Flazm has created more than 30 games, including such popular titles as Truck Loader, Bob the Robber and Money Movers, which were played more than 1 billion times.
In 2014. Alexey Davydov and Flazm Interactive Entertainment moved to Vilnius (Lithuania). In 2015 the studio released Train Valley, its first "big" game in Steam. Relocating to Lithuania also allowed Flazm to work in cooperation with LT based developer Egis Bachur on the game Scrap Garden, set for release in 2016.
Some Gameplay Screenshots
Getting It To Run
Install Steam (if you don’t have it installed already), then start it. You will need to create a new account, if you do not already have one. Once you have Steam up and running, go to the store tab. Click on the Linux tab if you wish and search for Scrap Garden. Click on and download the demo. If you have updated your system, including graphics drivers, you should be good to go.