Foil Packet Low Country Shrimp
1 lb small red potatoes, halved (453 g)
4 pieces frozen corn on the cob mini ears, thawed, cut in half
2 teaspoons oil (9.34 g)
2 teaspoons Old Bay™ seasoning (8.4 g)
1 lb (453 g) uncooked peeled deveined extra-large shrimp (16 to 20 count)
12 oz fully cooked andouille sausage, sliced (340.19 g)
1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves (15 g)
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Place potatoes in a microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Add corn to potatoes; drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning; mix until evenly coated. Place shrimp in a medium bowl; toss with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning; mix until evenly coated.
3. Place an equal amount of sausage on the center of each sheet of foil. Dividing evenly, arrange potato and corn mixture around sausage. Divide shrimp evenly over sausage. Squeeze 1 wedge of lemon over each pack.
4. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
5. Place packs on the grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook for 6 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 5 to 7 minutes longer or until shrimp are pink and sausage is heated through. Remove packs from the grill, cut large X across the top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil; sprinkle with parsley, and top with remaining lemon wedges.
Two ears of fresh sweet corn can be substituted for the frozen corn in this recipe. Cut each ear into 4 pieces.
To make in the oven, place packs on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375F (162.7C) 23 to 25 minutes or until shrimp are pink and sausage is heated through.
Calories: 540 Carbs: 35g Fiber: 4g Sodium: 1120mg Protein: 40g