Easy Cottage Cheese Cheese Horns
For the Rolls
1 C salted butter, softened
1 1/2 C small curd cottage cheese (2% or better)
2 C all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
For the Glaze
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 C powdered sugar
2-3 Tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream butter, cottage cheese and salt together until combined. Stir in flour until no dry spots remain-- dough will be sticky.
- Use a spatula to move the dough to the center of the bowl into a rough ball, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight until the dough is manageable.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and divide into thirds. Roll each third into ball and flatten into a disk.
- Cut each disk into 8-12 wedges using a pizza cutter. Roll each wedge starting with the widest side and place the pointed side down onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
While rolls are cooking combine the butter vanilla and sugar for the glaze. Drizzle in water until it's the consistency you'd like, mixing until smooth.
- Drizzle rolls white still warm with the glaze and serve.