PCLinuxOS Magazine November 2007
All Magazine Issues
- EditorialWe hope you enjoy Issue 15! We have a great issue with the final article of the series on KDE, help on the Linux command line, the Linux directory explained and much more.
- Letters to the EditorReader's respond with questions and comments.
- TestimonialsNew user's share their successes with PCLinuxOS.
- PCLOS On YoutubeTutorials on using PCLinuxOS on Youtube!
- Antec 900 Case ReviewLooking to build a new system? Take a good look at this case.
- Linux Directory StructureWhere are all my files?
- Linux Command LinePower Users love the freedom of the command line. Here's how you can get started taking complete control of your PCLinuxOS system.
- Chapter 10 KDE User GuideThe final episode on using a KDE system. This article focuses on using the OpenOffice suite of programs in a KDE system.
- The Hardware Database Needs YouYou want to help, but don't know how? Try submitting a report about how well PCLinuxOS works on your hardware. Here's how to get started.
- PCLOS Case Stickers - AdSay goodbye to "Designed for Microsoft Windows", and hello to "Powered by PCLinuxOS"!
- Quick TipsTwo tips for speeding up you linux install